The Salvaging My Identity student book is for teenage girls and young women. This book is a 40 day, 8 chapter experience that explores the spiritual restoration that takes place in every believer's life. Through the redemptive work of Christ, that which was broken becomes beautiful
Salvaging My Identity takes a biblical approach toward finding identity in Christ and each chapter deals with common issues girls and young women face such as self-image, relationships, worldly influences, rejection, fear, burnout, etc.
Salvaging My Identity also contains practical tools given to help girls and young women live with hope and joy as they walk with Christ through this pivotal season of life.
- Chapter 1 = Project: Rescue Identity
- Chapter 2 = Project: Reclaim Reputation
- Chapter 3 = Project: Restore Realness
- Chapter 4 = Project: Repossess Self-Control
- Chapter 5 = Project: Regain Strength
- Chapter 6 = Project: Retrieve Peace
- Chapter 7 = Project: Recapture Devotion
- Chapter 8 = Project: Revive Excitement
- Eight chapters with 5 days of individual study devotions included
- Small group discussion and leader tips in the back of the book
Rachel Lovingood is a wife, mom, author, and speaker. She is married to Jeff, Pastor of the Next Generation at Long Hollow Baptist Church. They have two young adult children and one high schooler. Over the past 26 years of marriage and ministry, Rachel has developed a passion to see people get in God's Word to experience true life-change. She has written curriculum for years and recently started Impact Resources that offers strong, biblically-based resources for students and adults.
Jennifer Mills is the wife of Student Pastor, Brian Mills, and mom to McKenna and Parker. She is a speaker who has a heart for teaching God's Word and is actively serving at Long Hollow Baptist Church in Hendersonville, TN where she is heavily involved in girls' and women's ministry. Jennifer has a passion for girls' ministry and in investing in this generation. Through communicating the truth from God's Word, her heart's desire is to see girls and young women find their identity in Christ and to discover a passion for the God who has pursued and redeemed them.