Prayer for your pastor can change your church, your pastor, and you
Church members need care, counsel, wisdom, and direction. And people outside the church need the gospel. These demands create unique pressures for every pastor.
A pastor who says yes to all of the ministry needs often says no to a spouse and kids. When pastors have a personal crisis, many pastors may feel alone and have few people to turn to for true support.
How can you support your pastor? 31 Days of Prayer for Your Pastor provides:
- Inspirational devotions designed around Spirit-empowered discipleship outcomes.
- True stories from pastors and key research findings to help you understand pastor challenges and opportunities.
- A powerful, Scripture-based prayer strategy for both you and your pastor to better love the Lord, live God's Word, love people, and live God's mission.
- Scriptures, prayers, and promises to declare over yourself first and then for your pastor.
- A practical resource for pastor appreciation and a tool for launching a Pastor Prayer Team in your church.
God has chosen your pastor for a purpose. Support your spiritual leader through prayer, and see the benefit in your own life.