What do you stand for? For truth? For Jesus? For traditional marriage? Or pro-life?
A large population of Christians say they stand for what the Bible teaches, yet, when challenged, they can not articulate what that exactly is. Millennials find this same group of Christians to be rigid, judgmental, condescending, and just plain intolerant of their emergent views.
In all the posts, tweets, podcasts, and sound bites from political pundits, there is an absence of Christians standing strong in their faith. The presence and voice of Christianity is being flooded out by other growing religions and ideologies. So where does that leave Christianity?
If you desire to stand strong in your faith--to know what you believe and why it's important in your everyday life, this book is for you. Be inspired to live what you believe as you learn about these and other topics:
- Religious freedom or religious discrimination
- Six Christian duties no one else can do for you
- The role of the Holy Spirit in a believer's life
- Do we all worship the same God?
- How to be fearless in the midst of fear
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
- How can I know if the Bible is true?
- What's the best way to study the Bible?
It is not enough to say you are a Christian. In Stand Strong in Your Faith
, authors Jason Jimenez and Alex McFarland share bold truth that will take you from saying
you believe to actually living what you believe with confidence and passion.