How could Jesus be both God and man? How can His death forgive my sins and give me eternal life? Where is Jesus now, and what is He doing?
A great rescue story thrills and excites us to the core, and there is no greater rescue story told than God's saving mankind through the unparalleled sacrifice of His Son, Jesus. It's a story of compassion, justice, and hope-and the central figure of Jesus.
We know Jesus as a great teacher, a man who performed miracles, and one who spread a message of love and peace. He is the Son of God, the greatest person to ever live. But what more do we really know about Him? He was a modest carpenter from Galilee who turned the world on its ear in three short years. What made people turn their hearts His way? And will yours be forever changed by an encounter with the Son of Man?
Inside this guide you'll find:
- 12 lessons you can complete in under 1 hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on the topic
- Easy-to-teach resources, including previews and summary features
- Questions for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
The What You Need to Know Series includes these ten titles:
- What You Need to Know about God
- What You Need to Know about Jesus
- What You Need to Know about the Holy Spirit
- What You Need to Know about the Bible
- What You Need to Know about Salvation
- What You Need to Know about the Church
- What You Need to Know about Spiritual Growth
- What You Need to Know about Spiritual Warfare
- What You Need to Know about Bible Prophecy
- What You Need to Know about Defending Your Faith