Birds and Bees: A Conversation About God, Sex, and Sexuality - Leader Kit contains everything you need to lead the Birds and Bees study, which offers a biblical approach for better understanding God's plan for sex and sexuality.
Maybe we don't talk about sex because it is so powerful and personal, emotional and even spiritual. Yet sex is a foundational element of a human being. And did we mention how complicated it is? The truth is, we need to better understand God's purpose and design for it -- whether you're single, dating, or married. Yes, "the talk" about the birds and the bees may have been awkward when you were a kid, but don't you think it's time for a real, grown-up conversation? We do.
Join author Gregg Matte as he unpacks 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8 to discover what God's Word has to say about sex and sexuality.
- 6 sessions
- Leader Guide
- A copy of the Birds and Bees Study Guide
- Supplemental videos to enhance small group discussion
- Birds and Bees playlist
- Supplemental articles and resources
- Thought-provoking questions good for personal reflection or group discussion
- Discusses hot-button cultural issues, including homosexuality, lust, singleness, and divorce
- Addresses the wounds we all have related to sex and sexuality and the healing that God offers in Jesus Christ
- God, Sex, and You
- The Way It's Meant to Be
- Kicking the Hive: Lust
- Flying the Coop: Homosexuality
- Healing Bee Stings
- Hearing Birds Sing