This is a companion study to the bestselling book Breaking Unhealthy Soul Ties. In this workbook, you will learn critical lessons on godly (righteous) and ungodly (demonic) soul ties.
- What does the Bible have to say about the body, soul and spirit?
- What does it mean to fully rely on Jesus, our Vine?
- What is our relationship meant to be with fellow believers as the Body of Christ?
- What are the symptoms of being controlled or manipulated by someone else?
- How does witchcraft manifest itself through soul-ties?
- What six strategic steps can you take to break demonic soul-ties?
In this easy-to-follow question and answer format, your knowledge of soul-ties will grow and as will your insight into the way God created our souls to function. You will also find detail on the ways in which Satan has perverted what was originally meant to be good and holy soul-ties between: parent and child husband and wife friends church members national leaders and citizens, etc.