"Why can't you put it all behind you and forget it?" asks a well-meaning friend. But you've tried that, over and over again, and it hasn't worked. Forgiving yourself is often harder than forgiving someone else.
This encouraging, reader-friendly book offers good counsel on how to:
- Distinguish true guilt from false
- Explore the nature of God's forgiveness
- Resolve guilt through an eight-step plan
- Deal with conflict between yourself and others
- Prepare yourself emotionally and spiritually for the "next time"
The "Let It Hit Home" sections are designed to focus your own experiences, redirect harmful patterns, and further your healing process.
"A most helpful book . . . I am certain that many burdened people will benefit from it, as I did."--Lewis Smedes, author of Forgive and Forget