The Children's Ministry Resource Bible, developed in conjunction with Child Evangelism Fellowship, is filled with almost endless options for Bible study with children, whether at home, school, or church. Teaching aids are designed to be used with children ages 5-12.
Full-page articles and a pronunciation dictionary complement the lessons. Comes complete with a special teacher training section and the Wordless Book, a colorful way to share the gospel message.
- Thousands of footnotes clarify important Bible terms, phrases, and ideas to provide you with cultural and historical background and insights on the Bible's people and events
- Teacher Training Sections help you learn how to communicate important Bible lessons in a kid-friendly manner
- Lesson Outlines take selected Bible stories and break them down into an Introduction, Progression of Events, Climax, and Ending, prefaced with a Teacher's Objective and Child-Related Truth
- Full-Page Articles address foundational skills for evangelising and disciplining children
- The Wordless Book presents the gospel message in a way children can understand
- Full Bible text of the New King James Version
- 7.5-point type size
With the Children's Ministry Resource Bible, you will be fully prepared to present the content of Scripture and the message of salvation to young children in a way they will understand and enjoy.
More than 165,000 Children's Ministry Resource Bibles sold to date
The New King James Version--More than 60 million copies sold in 30 years