Plasma physicist Ian Hutchinson has been asked hundreds of questions about faith and science:
- What is faith and what is science? Are they compatible?
- Are there realities science cannot explain?
- Are miracles ruled out by science?
- Is God's existence a scientific question?
- Is the Bible consistent with the modern scientific understanding of the universe?
- How did the universe begin?
- How could a good God permit so much suffering in the world?
- Are there scientific reasons to believe in God?
In this comprehensive volume, Hutchinson answers a full range of inquiries with sound scientific insights and measured Christian perspective. Without minimizing challenging questions, he explores how science and Christianity are mutually supportive and intellectually consistent. Both God and science truthfully address our curiosity and destiny. Find answers to your deepest questions.