This is a must-have guide for anyone thinking about starting a contemporary worship service and an essential reference work for those wondering about the nuts and bolts of instrumentation, arranging, working with microphones and speakers, and much more!
Written by a church musician and a pastor who have experienced the joys and challenges of this popular form of worship, A Field Guide to Contemporary Worship provides field-tested ideas and hints and a wealth of illustrations.
In this book you will learn:
- How to form a worship team
- How to build a repertoire
- How to lead effective rehearsals
- How to arrange music for your ensemble
- How a PA system works
- How to arrange microphones and speakers