In Jump Off the Hormone Swing, Lorraine Pintus shares openly about the inner tension a woman can feel at certain times of the month between wanting to love her neighbor on one hand, and wanting to strangle her and shoot her ugly dog on the other. While many books discuss the physical and emotional symptoms of hormones, this is the first to explore in depth the spiritual aspects. Jump is a mentoring book, not a medical book. The focus is on attitude, not anatomy. Lorraine shares insights from her own journey as well as wisdom from 1,500 women she surveyed. Sound biblical wisdom is laced with humor because after all, when it comes to hormones, you either have to laugh or cry, and laughing is better
Get answers to these questions:
- What is the number one thing I can do to feel better physically?
- How does PMS and perimenopause affect me spiritually?
- Which foods ease PMS symptoms...which make them worse?
- How do hormones affect my brain?
- Why does stress make my PMS worse and what can I do about it?
- Are there benefits to PMS and perimenopause? (you'll discover 10 )
- How can God possibly love me when I hate myself?
Includes a 10-week study for individual and group use.