1. You spot a cute boy (we'll call him Boy A).
2. You dream about Boy A.
3. You do whatever it takes to make Boy A notice you.
4. Even though Boy A doesn't pursue you, you hang on to your dream of Boy A until he (a) moves to the North Pole with no access to a cell phone or computer, (b) dies and is buried or cremated, or (c) begins dating another girl.
5. You mend your broken heart by hating Boy A and finding another cute boy (Boy B). You replace Boy A with Boy B and begin all over again . . .
Paula has gone through an entire alphabet-and more-of boys over the years.
As she shares her journal entries and stories-the good, the bad, and the ugly-you'll be encouraged to trust God with your love life and buckle up for the ride
Written for teen girls, "Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Girl" will help you on your own journey from neediness to freedom.
A True Woman Book
The goal of the True Woman publishing line is to encourage women to:
- Discover, embrace, and delight in God's divine design and mission for their lives
- Reflect the beauty and heart of Jesus Christ to their world
- Intentionally pass the baton of Truth on to the next generation
- Pray earnestly for an outpouring of God's Spirit in their families, churches, nation and world