Resist the End-Times Frenzy of Fear
In recent times, the body of Christ has seen a frenzy of fruitless end-times speculation. But how should we Biblically respond to the last days?
If the people of God are to be effective catalysts for Kingdom transformation in these uncertain times, we must live with clarity, purpose, and confident expectation.
Author R. Loren Sandford issues a prophetic call to the church in the last days: rather than being consumed by signs and speculation, now is the time for believers to arise and manifest the Kingdom of God in power
This book will:
- Undo end-times misconceptions that bring in fear and confusion.
- Offer prophetic glimpses into God's Kingdom activity, preparing believers for a "Last Days Outpouring," a supernatural worship revival, and unprecedented global harvest.
- Shed light on the "Rapture" teaching, shifting the focus from escapism to the church's present call to power, influence, and glory.
- Provide fresh insights on popular end-times concepts, including the Millennial Reign of Jesus, the "Mark of the Beast," the Antichrist, the Great Tribulation, the "144,000," One-World Government, trumpets, beasts, and timelines.
- Unlock the mystery of the Two Witnesses found in the book of Revelation.
This prophetic vision offers a hopeful promise for the church in the end-times. Respond to the call, and advance God's Kingdom here and now