God is better than we think...
so it's time to change the way we think about Him.
"God is Good." More than a positive thought, theological concept, or Biblical statement--what you do with these three words defines your reality and determines your destiny.
In a world of fear, disease, crisis, torment, uncertainty, and hopelessness, what you believe about God's goodness reveals how you will respond to the trials and circumstances of everyday life. Your view of God impacts everything
Respected pastor and bestselling author, Bill Johnson presents a new groundbreaking series that calls believers to build their lives on one unshakeable foundation: the assurance that God is Good.
This leader's guide will assist class facilitators and group leaders, showing them how to take participants through this life-changing teaching series.
This study will show participants how to:
- Clearly discern the difference between the will of God and the enemy's plans.
- Confidently pray for breakthrough, believe for miracles, and have faith for God to move, no matter what comes against you.
- Find rest in God's unchanging character and embrace the value of mystery... even when prayers aren't immediately answered.
- Discover God's goodness in both Old and New Testaments.
- Encounter Jesus Christ as perfect theology--the One who reveals a good Father.
- Partner with Heaven to release supernatural solutions to a world in chaos.
Build your life on the solid foundation of God's goodness and experience new realms of supernatural thinking that bring Heaven to Earth, changing the atmosphere around you
God is Good Interactive Manual for individual participant use
God is Good Curriculum for group and class use
God is Good book