Mary, the angel, a manger, an infant... You've heard this story before. You've read it, seen it, and heard it countless times before. This Advent and Christmas season won't be any different. Or will it?
This Advent and Christmas season, author Amy Welborn encourages you to see the Christmas story with new eyes. Not just the Christmas story you know, but how Christ reveals himself to you in ways you don't expect, through a family vacation that was more than you expected or a chance encounter with a stranger. Each day offers Scripture and a related reflection to enhance your experience of the season.
Daybreaks is a affordable, full-color, daily devotional for Advent and Christmas. Daybreaks reflections take only moments a day, and you will enjoy an Advent season that will have a lasting impact all year long.
What are the benefits of Daybreaks
for your parish?
- Scripture selections match each day's theme
- Beautiful color interior offers a meditative backdrop for the daily reflections
- Popular authors in both English and Spanish give a multicultural parish a common seasonal prayer
How can you use Daybreaks
in your parish?
- Place Daybreaks in the pews for parishioners or leave it at the exits for easy pickup after Mass.
- Mail Daybreaks to parish families, catechists, and volunteers.
- Use Daybreaks as a seasonal prayer or study group.