The ever-popular and long-running RCIA program, Journey of Faith for Teens, has a fresh, new look and expanded leader materials. Written in the engaging, pastoral style of the Redemptorists, Journey of Faith and Jornada de Fe (previously, Camino de Fe) speak more clearly to teens where they are in their faith journey and offer more integration with their daily life. New content more fully addresses relevant life issues, faith topics, and questions in a catechetical approach to RCIA.
Journey of Faith for Teens, Inquiry introduces teens to the Catholic faith in a way that's relevant to where they are in their own lives. Some of the concepts include the Trinity, Jesus as fully human and fully divine, an introduction to the Bible and Scripture, prayer life, the Mass, Church leadership, Mary, and the saints.
The comprehensive Leader Guide gives you everything you need to walk into your RCIA class and start leading--whether you're a veteran RCIA instructor or a first-time volunteer. The expanded materials include:
- New, wraparound design that enables you to see what your participants see so you can spend more time teaching and growing in faith alongside your group
- Complete instructions for how to use Journey of Faith with an explanation of the lesson plan components including schedule options
- Tips on how to be an effective catechist
- Practical suggestions for teaching in a group setting
- Additional discussion points prepare you for their responses and keep the conversation going
- A complete glossary of all new concepts and terms taught in the lessons