Everyone experiences dry times in their spiritual lives. Noted speaker Connie Cavanaugh offers a wealth of insights to help believers find Jesus' living water during desert times. Connie shares five obstacles that hinder faith and then provides action steps readers can take to reestablish a vibrant relationship with God so that...
- when doubt strikes, they can use biblical truths to keep their faith strong.
- when they feel out of touch, they'll know how to say yes to God and persevere.
- when they feel inadequate, they can be sure God believes in them.
- when they believe they've failed, they can be confident God will redeem their efforts.
- when they slip from "fearing God" to being afraid, they will know God loves them and will help them.
Offering strong encouragement, Following God One Yes at a Time gives readers what they need to triumph through Jesus Christ.