This popular book, with over 130,000 copies in print, explores the importance of healing wounded relationships in a variety of settings: family, extended family, friendships, and workplace. Forgive and Love Again provides readers with
- hope that their wounded hearts can be healed and they can love again
- motivation to make the decision to forgive
- an explanation of the essentials of true forgiveness
- guidance through the process of forgiveness
- answers to questions about confrontation and reconciliation
A warm and compassionate tone and life-changing insights combine to make this bestseller an invaluable guide for readers faced with the need to forgive and an excellent resource for pastors, counselors, and other emotional caregivers.