It may not surprise you to learn that only 20% of a typical church is really committed to membership, leaving the other 80% simply sitting on the sidelines. Stop That, Start This empowers you to motivate the 80% of your congregation to better engage and helps you get the 20% of committed membership to a deeper relationship with Jesus. Authors offer practical tools for pastors, church planters, and other leaders to help churches that are stuck, plateaued, or declining. Included are suggestions and steps to help congregants recapture a heart for Great Commission discipleship. With Stop That, Start This, you will be challenged and inspired to take practical steps to help the church live out Jesus' Great Commission. You will be inspired to grow personally and motivate others to be more effective disciples in our changing times.
Features include: Practical tips and tools to motivate congregants Questions for individual or group study Callout boxes summarize key points "