Hearing God is not something you do. Hearing God is someone you are.
As believers in Jesus Christ, we naturally want to know how we can hear God's voice. Does God speak? Is He speaking to me? The good news is, yes, He is speaking. And like a radio host broadcasting His voice into the airwaves, God speaks all the time. The question is, are we tuned into the right frequency?
In Frequency, Robert Morris reveals a groundbreaking, Bible-based teaching about hearing God's voice. God communicates with us in multiple ways, whether through the Bible, through circumstances, or even through a whisper. Robert Morris demonstrates how we can mature from hearing His voice as sheep to hearing it as His friend to even hearing it as a prophet. When we begin to understand the general and specific ways God speaks to us, then we can begin to cultivate a life of deeper connection with our Creator.
In Frequency, readers will...
- Gain a better understanding of how to recognize God's voice
- Value the voice of the Lord
- Discern the general voice of God from the specific voice of God
- Grow in their relationship with the Lord by developing consistent time with His Word
- Enjoy drawing closer to their Creator
Frequency will demystify the process of hearing God and take you to a new level in your faith. God is speaking. Are you listening?