From the author of the bestselling classics We're Just Like You, Only Prettier, and Bless Your Heart, Tramp, comes a collection of essays so funny, you'll shoot co'cola out of your nose. Topics include such gems as:
- Why Miss North Carolina is too nice to hate
- How Gwyneth Paltrow wants to improve your pathetic life
- Strapped for cash? Try cat whispering
- Sex every night for a year? How do you wrap that?
- Get yer Wassail on: It's carolin' time
- Airlines serving up one hot mess
- Action figure Jesus
- Why Clay Aiken ain't marrying your glandular daughter
- And much more
Complete with a treasure trove of Celia's genuine southern recipes, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning is sure to appeal to anyone who lives south of something.