Have you ever felt that your life--and budget--is spiraling out of control? Clutter spilling onto counters and coffee tables, creating havoc everywhere you look?
Do you sometimes wish you could pull yourself together but wonder exactly how to manage all the scattered pieces of a (normal) chaotic life?
Regardless of the never quite-enough message society wants to give us, always wanting more and ending up having too much is not the Good Life God intended. More than setting and sticking to a budget; more than quitting the constant filling of our spaces with deals on more stuff--we must fill our hearts with the truth of God's Word and allow it to change what our hearts desire.
The Good Life is one defined not by what we have but by who we are. If you feel stressed out or overwhelmed, this study will help you discover the way to a life rich in faith, family, friends--and a budget that balances with space to breathe. Take back your life from the stuff that is weighing you down
Ruth Soukup, New York Times bestselling author and popular blogger, knows all too well how overwhelming it can feel to have a life filled with too many things. Through personal stories, biblical principles, and practical action plans, she will inspire you to make real and lasting changes to your personal goals, home, and finances while decluttering your mind and soul.
This 8-week study will help you:
- Find balance by letting go of unhealthy habits that compete for our hearts and spirits.
- Discover your "sweet spot"--that place where your talents and abilities intersect.
- Take back your time and schedule by making simple shifts in your daily routines.
- Reduce stress in your home and family by clearing out the clutter.
- Stop busting your budget and learn to cut your grocery bill in half.
- Discover how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring into our space.
- Overcome frustration and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay.
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule and learn to combat the culture of busy.
This DVD is designed for use with the Living Well, Spending Less / Unstuffed Study Guide (sold separately).