In this twelve-session video Bible study, some of today's best-loved authors and speakers look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve women in the Bible and what they mean for you today. As you look at each of these women's lives, you will discover how to:
- Apply biblical lessons to your own modern-day struggles
- Live through your failures as well as your successes
- Draw near to God in a world filled with trials
- Find lasting contentment in every situation
- Overcome rejection and insecurity . . . and much more
This fresh look at these women in the Bible will help you discover new insights into God's character, persevere through difficult times, and find joy in the hope that Jesus has provided to you. This study guide includes background information on each woman, group discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
You'll study the lives of . . .
- Proverbs 31 Woman: How Not to Do It All (Karen Ehman, 24 min)
- Deborah: Fight Like a Girl (Bianca Juarez Olthoff, 21 min)
- Shulamite Woman: We Had God at Hello (Lisa Harper, 17 min)
- Ruth: Staying Focused in a World of Distractions (Chrystal Evans Hurst, 18 min)
- Puah and Shiphrah: How to Fight Your Fears (Margaret Feinberg, 19 min)
- Esther: Letting God Be in Control (Courtney Joseph, 21 min)
- Priscilla: Living a Life of Blessed Ordinary (Karen Ehman, 23 min)
- Mary and Martha: Finding Life in Death (Bianca Juarez Olthoff, 18 min)
- Bent Woman: We've Got God's Complete Attention (Lisa Harper, 18 min)
- Woman with the Issue of Blood: When Persistence Pays Off (Chrystal Evans Hurst, 18 min)
- Elizabeth: How to Win the Waiting Game (Margaret Feinberg, 16.5 min)
- Anna: How to Live a Life Devoted to God (Courtney Joseph, 20 min)
Designed for use with Twelve More Women of the Bible Study Guide 9780310081463 (sold separately).