The Scofield(R) Study Bible III offers an unparalleled package of tools designed to enrich the study of God's unchanging Word.
Augmented--not revised--with charts and sidebar articles in an easy-to-use format, it is one of the clearest and most accessible versions available today. Clean, clear text, and array of supplementary materials make this affordable bible a perfect choice for gift-giving or individual study. This bible also comes in a protective two-piece box.
This large-print edition of the Scofield III
, NIV, attractively bound in burgundy bonded leather with thumb indexing, is perfect for people who publicly proclaim the scriptures or who would benefit from having larger type in their Bible. It's important to note that the Large Print Edition
contains all the extensive study materials found in the 6-1/4 x 9 book and matches its pagination. An abundance of factual information is presented in topical articles, charts, and lists that add depth and richness to study time. Enhanced book introductions, accurate in-text maps, and page-bottom notes broaden the context of the reader's understanding.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield(R)
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 14 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NIV Concordance.