Let MediaShout do all the heavy lifting and take the guess work out of purchasing the right computer to run your presentations. Bundles include powerful video cards, fast processors, and tons of storage. The computer will arrive at your doorstep with MediaShout 6 already installed and set up.
• Supports 3 display outputs in addition to laptop screen.
• WIFI card.
• Solid performance HD videos.
• Workstation class laptop.
- MediaShout 6 Installed and Configured
- Windows 10 Installed
- Dell Precision 3510
- Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor
- 15.6” Full HD (1920x0180) Anti-glare LED Backlit Screen
- AMD FirePro W5130M 2GB DDR5 Triple-Head Video Card (handles HD and SD)
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- Built-In WiFi
- VGA, HDMI, and USB-C Connections for Video
- SD Card Slot
- USB 3.0 (x3)
- 3-year warranty from Dell
- No CD/DVD Drive (External CD/DVD Drives via USB are compatible)
MediaShout 6 is a powerful presentation software with tools designed for Churches.
Gone are the days when pastors and worship leaders had to spend hours creating
and managing song lyrics, liturgies, Bible verses, or announcement slides.
With MediaShout 6,Sunday’s slides can be created in minutes and will present your content
in dynamic ways well beyond what PowerPoint can do. Your media team will have the control
they need to run the presentation in a professional manner.
• Song Lyric Database – Simply search and choose the song you need and allow MediaShout
to create all the slides. No more copying and pasting!
• 67 Versions of the Bible Included – Choose the version, book, chapter, and verses. Then
MediaShout 6 will create all the slides for you, including copyright information.
The Common English Bible (CEB) and New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) are included.
• Liturgies – MediaShout 6 includes a simple way to show reader and response text.
Choose the liturgy you want to use and the slides will be auto-created.
• Announcement Loops – Schedule your pre- or post-service announcements by start
and end date. Then MediaShout 6 will display only the active announcements.
• Volunteer Mode – Create your presentations and then lock down editing to allow less
experienced users to run the presentation without fear of “messing anything up.”
• Song Use Reporting – MediaShout 6 can track the song lyrics you use during your
services. Then it can export the information to an Excel spreadsheet ready to be
submitted to your reporting service such as CCLI.
• Content Organization – In MediaShout 6, content is grouped into Cues. Each Cue
can contain multiple pages. This makes it easy to make changes to the lyrics of an
entire song or to a Bible scripture even when multiple pages are involved.
• Templates – With MediaShout 6 you can create templates that are easily applied
to entire Cues.
• Multimedia Options – You can use a large variety of content in your presentations,
including videos, music, looping video backgrounds, websites, and more.
• Separate Output for Stage Monitors – With MediaShout 6 you can send separate
content to the main displays and the stage monitors. This makes it easy to keep
everyone in sync by providing high-contrast content to speakers and worship leaders.
For technical support contact MediaShout at 1-866-857-1292.
Available contact hours are:
Monday - Friday 10AM - 7PM CST
Saturday 2PM - 6PM CST
Sunday 8AM - 12PM CST
***All sales final on Dell products. No refunds will be given. We cannot ship Dell orders internationally.***