A person's character--who he is--determines the impact he has on others. James Merritt, senior pastor of Cross Pointe Church and host of the television program Touching Lives, unlocks nine key character qualities that, if consistently exercised and seen by others, will influence them to reach their full potential.
Readers of this book will be motivated to leave a lasting impact in a number of ways, such as
- making sure someone sees, hears, or feels love from them each day
- letting God's joy shine through their life
- being kind to someone every day
- being faithful and dependable
- treating others as more important
No one can do anything about his heritage, but he can do something about his legacy. Beginning today, he can become the kind of person who makes a life-changing difference for others, perhaps even an eternal difference. How to Impact and Influence Others shows the way to a life of surpassing influence.