"His Revolutionary Love" shows teen girls how a relationship with Jesus can meet their deepest desires--from the need for identity and significance to being seen by someone as beautiful.
Featuring personal stories of the author that don't gloss over her frustrations and failings--as well as stories from teens who are experiencing the pressures, difficulties, and confusion so many young women face--this book shows teen girls how Jesus' unchanging love changes absolutely everything.
When a teen girl reads "His Revolutionary Love, " she will:
- Hear the story of a young girl who discovered the love of Jesus as a teen and, through God's Word, built a foundation of love in her life that has impacted all of her relationships.
- Read quotes from other teen girls who struggle with self-esteem and acceptance.
- Understand that Jesus loves her perfectly and unconditionally.
- Know that Jesus doesn't want her to just serve him; he wants her to accept his love and love him wholeheartedly.
- Build a solid foundation for her faith that will give her the stability to live with purpose, acceptance, and confidence in who she was created to be.
- Find guidance for deepening this limitless relationship.