Leaders of significant faith-based nonprofits share insights, counsel, concerns, and aspirations for Christian leaders by responding to these questions:
- If you could give a "last lecture" to those called to be involved in faith-based organizations, what would be the most important lessons you would share?
- If you could invest one year in the next leader of your most treasured nonprofit organization, what would be your emphasis?
- As a Christian leader, what is the most important legacy God has allowed you to leave?
The following leaders have each authored a chapter of Nonprofit Leadership in a For-Profit World:
- Richard Stearns--President, World Vision U.S.
- Steve Douglass--President, Campus Crusade for Christ
- Jerry White--International President Emeritus, The Navigators
- Israel L. Gaither--Retired National Commander, The Salvation Army USA
- Michael T. Timmis--Chairman of the Board, Prison Fellowship Intl
- Elisa Morgan--Publisher, "FullFill"(TM) and President Emerita, MOPS Intl
- Melinda Delahoyde--President, Care Net
- David McKenna--President Emeritus, Asbury Theological Seminary
- C. Jeffrey Wright--CEO, UMI (Urban Ministries, Inc.)
- Mark G. Holbrook--President/CEO, Evangelical Christian Credit Union
- Steve Hayner--President, Columbia Theological Seminary
- Joseph Krivickas--Chairman, Gordon College Center for Nonprofit Studies and Philanthropy
- David J. Gyertson--Senior Fellow, Engstrom Institute
- John C. Reynolds--Executive Vice President, Azusa Pacific University
- Ted W. Engstrom--President Emeritus, World Vision Intl and Past President, Youth for Christ Intl