A Greek Student's Intermediate Reader
Jerry L. Sumney
Baker Book House
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
From Textbook to Text
Students who have completed their first year studying biblical Greek face a daunting challenge when they try to use their knowledge to translate and exegete the New Testament itself.
Philippians: A Greek Student's Intermediate Reader
is designed to help these students bridge the gap between the formulaic translation exercises found in grammars and the authentic text of the Greek New Testament. Students (and former students) can reinforce their knowledge of intermediate grammar while they translate a book of the New Testament.
This reader provides:
- the UBS4 Greek text of Philippians
- an original English translation
- an analysis of the morphology, structure, and meaning of the epistle's key words and phrases
- callout boxes that introduce intermediate grammatical concepts with clear definitions and examples in Greek and English
- a concise overview of New Testament syntax
- a glossary of grammatical terms
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2018 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.