It s the people we love the most who have the greatest potential to hurt us.Our relationships with our families arecomplex and, for many, extremely painful. Whether you have a seemingly happy family or not, the truth is, no familyis perfect.
But there is good news in spite of the ups and downs of ourfamily lives. God opens wide his arms, welcoming us again and again into His family, His acceptance, and His love.The It's Us studyhelps youto see this part of God His fatherly desire to see you whole and healed and restored.
Featuring"live" dramas fromthe REVOLVE tour in combination with Bible study, the Reel to Real Interactive Drama-Based Study Series addresses the questions and issues both series and frivolous that hit at the heart of teens.
Designed for individual or group study, theIt's Us participant's guidehelpsindividuals and groupsexplore what s been exposed through the dramas anddig deeper into how to live differently in this changing world.
- Questions, Bible study, and activities for group or individual study
- Real-life stories from teens
- Tips for youth group leaders
- Activies tobe artsy and interactive with the topic
- Resources & itunes list (websites, books, online videos, and music related to the topic)
For use withthe It'sUs DVD-BasedStudy(ISBN 9781418546373).