Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead the discussion, with Bible background, tips for teaching high schoolers, and a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson. The Teacher's Guide directs teachers as you use the brand-new student magazine, Blueprint, providing the exact location for each lesson, along with the additional articles, to help facilitate in-class use. Need one per class or teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for class
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Connecting with God's Word: an intro step to get kids engaged with the topic of the week
- Studying God's Word: the Bible study step where kids will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Interacting with God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help kids explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Applying God's Word: application step to help kids take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
In Step 3 students practice what they have learned by choosing an activity that reinforces the lesson. Students can select one of three activities that best corresponds to their particular learning style.
Step 4 encourages students to use what they have learned by applying it to their lives using a two-step process. First, students plan how they will use the new information and second, they implement their plans when they leave the classroom. The teacher is reminded at the beginning of each lesson to follow-up with students' progress during the previous week.