*** Item Includes Short DVD Movie***
• A must have guide for every leader - this book will help you hire better people, become a better leader, get more done is less time and ignite your team to perform to their highest potential.
• Mac Anderson's style of combining great quotes and graphic design with engaging stories has sold more than 2 million books.
• This movie makes a great "takeaway" to reinforce any leadership conference.
If you're going to climb a tree would you rather hire a squirrel or train a horse? That's the premise for this very clever and insightful book. Mac Anderson shares his 30 plus years of leadership experience in a fresh and engaging manner. "My goal with this little book is to share some of my "lessons learned" in a brief, but engaging way. Because so many times, it's not what is said but how it is said, that turns the switch from off to on." - Mac Anderson, Founder Simple Truths
Duck to Eagle has 29 chapters, and listed below is just a sampling:
• Change is Good... You Go First
• Burning Brightly Without Burning Out
• The Road to Success is Not Always a Road
• Make Your Brand Stand for Something
• Attitude isn't Everything, but it's Pretty Darn Close
• You Only Get One Chance to Make a Good First Impression
• If You Chase Two Rabbits, Both Will Escape
• Leadership Would be Easy if it Wasn't for People