Christianity in its purest form involves putting God’s love into action. Wesleyans have traditionally understood this embodiment and expression of God’s love as holiness.
• Four-session guide helps individuals and small groups understand and embrace the Wesleyan understanding of holiness
• Explores the Wesleyan approach to both law and grace
• Guides individuals to match faith with action
• Provides Christian educators with a tool for teaching an important Wesleyan doctrine
• Shows individuals and churches how to express Christianity in ways that attract others to the faith and the life of the church