In this six-session small group Bible study, Made to Crave, New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food.
According to Lysa, craving isn t a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so we d ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, and overindulge in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will help:
- Break the I ll start again Monday cycle and start feeling good about yourself today
- Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body you ve been given
- Discover how weight loss struggles aren t a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
- Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
- From Deprivation to Empowerment
- From Desperation to Determination
- From Guilt to Peace
- From Triggers to Truth
- From Permissible to Beneficial
- From Consumed to Courageous
Bonus session: Moving the Mountain
Designed for use with theMade to Crave DVD9780310671541 (sold separately). When used in together, they provide you with practical tools that can strengthen your faith.