What does a follower of Christ actually look like, and how can I become one?
The "Christ-follower" DVD-based study focuses on the fundamentals of the Christian faith, going directly to the words of Jesus in Luke chapter 6 to answer important questions like, Who does Jesus claim to be? How does he pray? Whom does he bless? How does he treat his enemies? How does he say we should view ourselves? And what does this mean for me today?
The "Christ-Follower Participant's Guide" will guide you as you grow in your relationship with Christ as you take steps to becoming a "doer "of the Word rather than a "hearer" of the Word. You will rekindle your passion and devotion to follow Christ as you:
- Worship God enthusiastically
- Grow in maturity and consistency
- Connect with the church regularly
- Serve others unselfishly
- Share your faith effectively
This unique study can be used on your own for personal devotions and study or for study with your small group, family, youth group, or even your entire church.
Participant's Guide Features Include:
- Daily readings
- Questions for personal reflection
- Action steps for personal growth
- Guide for small group discussion
- Guide for family discussion
- Tips for implementing this study in a youth group