Timeless wisdom for all who grieve---
Key Selling Points:
- 150,000 first print
- Over 2,500,000 million copies sold
- Perennial bestseller
- Over 750,000 sold of previous gift edition
- Foreword by Rabbi Harold Kushner
- Major national advertising and marketing campaign
- non-sectarian, spiritual, approach to grieving
For Fifty years Good Grief has helped millions of readers find comfort and rediscover hope after loss.
Today this classic text continues to offer helpful insights on the emotional and physical responses persons may experience during the natural process of grieving.
Good Grief identifies ten stage of grief--shock, emotion, depression, physical distress, panic, guilt, anger, resistance, hope, and acceptance--but, recognizing that grief is complex and deeply personal, defines no "right" way to grieve.
Whether grieving the death of a loved one, the end of a marriage, the loss of a joy, or other difficult life changes, Good Grief is a steady companion in times of loss.