Join author and pastor Timothy Keller in this eight-week small group Bible study, Gospel in Life, to explore how the gospel can change your heart, community, and how you live the Gospel out in everyday life
In week one you and your group will study the city, your home now, the world. Week eight closes with the theme of the eternal city, your heavenly home, the world that is to come. In between you'll learn how the gospel can change your heart, your community, and how you live in this world.
This Discussion Guide is filled with helpful discussion starters, video overviews, thought-provoking narrative from Keller, a helpful Leader's Guide and much more. It's designed to be used with the companion Gospel in Life DVD (sold separately).
1. City - The World That Is
2. Heart - Three Ways To Live
3. Idolatry - The Sin Beneath The Sin
4. Community - The Context For Change
5. Witness - An Alternate City
6. Work - Cultivating The Garden
7. Justice - A People For Others
8. Eternity - The World That Is To Come