An ideal resource for learning how to give or ask for support when facing life's challenges.
This revised edition of "Healing Conversations" offers help for anyone faced with an uncomfortable challenge, transition, or loss. This practical guide will help you step into someone else's shoes so that you can offer, ask for, or receive comfort. The book includes reflections at the end of each chapter that can help you think more deeply about how to incorporate the principles of healing conversations and intentional kindness into your life.
- Offers sensitive advise for discussing life's most serious transitions-death, sickness, divorce, and much more
- New introduction to this edition
- Explains how to determine if our help is truly useful and how to respect boundaries
- Author is four-time regional Emmy Award winner, executive coach, writer, communicator, and media producer
- Offers practical spiritual advice for knowing how to respond to those who are sick, troubled, or in crisis.