Going deep into "The" "Word of Promise Next Generation" . . . the audio Bible for the "wired generation!"
You've heard the dramatized New Testament featuring the voice talents of many of today's top young Hollywood stars. Now dig deeper and embrace the truths and knowledge of the Bible like never before. This new devotional study guide series is available in four volumes. Each volume includes an MP3 CD, a devotional guide, and journaling section. The devotional guide is presented in 13 lessons with topical articles, exciting and fun 2-color graphic design, and creative interactive games and activities for youth to enjoy! Also included is a journaling section at the end of each lesson of the each book.
Volume One - the "Who" focuses on the person, purpose and promises of Jesus and is based on the books of Matthew, Mark, and Luke.
- GET-IT (help to understand difficult concepts)
- GRAB-IT (how does this look in your own life)
- HOLD-IT (how to maintain in everyday life)
- GIVE-IT (how does this affect others in your life)
- DEFINE-IT (in-depth look at key words)
- LIVE-IT (presentation of ideas, questions, challenges to support each session's content).
Features and Benefits:
- First in a four-part devotional series that takes kids deeper into the New Testament
- Includes an MP3 CD with over six hours of audio from The Word of Promise Next Generation - New Testament
- Helps the Bible to be relevant in the lives of today's wired generation