Redefining the Win for Jr. High Small Groups
Strategies, Tips, and Encouragement for Leaders and Volunteers
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
The A Rock Your Face Off Jr. High Resource series equips both paid and volunteer youth workers with the strategies, tips, and encouragement they need to develop and sustain effective, relational ministry. The pieces complement one another in an alternative approach to involving jr. highers in deep study of Scripture.
Redefining the Win for Jr. High Small Groups introduces:
- Philosophy of the importance of small group ministry at the jr. high level
- Pointers for starting and/or better organizing small groups to fit the needs of the ministry
- Ideas to effectively equip volunteers to lead jr. high small groups
- Insights on how to "define the win" for jr. high small groups
- Encouragement for small group leaders who find themselves frustrated, wasting time, and generally not getting through to their jr. highers
Special features include:
- So You Get Paid--tips that apply to the paid worker
- So You're a Volunteer--tips that apply to the volunteer leader
- So You're in a Small Church--suggestions specific to smaller churches
- Jr. High Students Rock--stories of small group experiences from jr. high ministry veterans
- Do This Now--action steps at the end of each chapter
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2018 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.