A 9-Week Small Group Collision - Obeying the Call
Ciy (Christ in Youth)
STANDARD LESSON DATED CURRICUL
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
The A Rock Your Face Off Jr. High Resource series equips both paid and volunteer youth workers with the strategies, tips, and encouragement they need to develop and sustain effective, relational ministry. The pieces complement one another in an alternative approach to involving jr. highers in deep study of Scripture.
"Speak" curriculum gets students into God's Word with a deep study of the lives of people in the Bible who lived out God's calling. There's a ton of options in each lesson of the 9-week small group collision that make it easy for leaders to create sessions that match up with the makeup and maturity of each group.
These lesson components can be arranged, included, or excluded to best meet the needs of each jr. high small group:
- txt a frnd--students respond to an icebreaker question by texting each other
- mic check--students play a game or do an activity based on the study's theme
- solo--students read and reflect on Scripture for five minutes to prep for the study instead of doing homework before they arrive
- freestyle--students share their reaction to the Scripture or topic by talking or texting
- strike a chord--students study key Scriptures as a group and get into deeper discussion
- encore--leader emphasizes key points of the study
- backstage pass--students communicate directly with God through worship, prayer, or contemplation
- hit the road--leaders wrap up with a focus on life application
- 5 for 5 world tour--leaders text/e-mail/Facebook/Twitter five-minute activities for five days each week to encourage students to connect with God
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2018 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.