Faith Cafe is a year-round adult small group curriculum for people who:
- don't feel at home in the traditional Sunday school setting.
- have questions and don't want pat answers.
- come from every walk and stage of life.
Features of the interactive Participant's Guide include:
- Consider It--quotes for provocative thought or debate.
- Look Into It--lists of Web sites, books, or films for further research.
- Service and Spiritual Disciplines--take your faith "to go" with service activities and a spiritual discipline to practice throughout the week.
Themes for Episodes 27-39: Relay--Who's On Your Team?
Features segments on the different, and sometimes difficult, personalities in the family of God and how we can live and work toward goals together.