Boldly Ilustrated. See and Do Approach... Only the Good Guitar Stuff. Free of All That Wordy Fluff. The First Stage Guitar Book,
is a must have simplified pool of guitar playing information to carry along as your trusted companion to get any beginning new guitar playing enthusiasts moving forward. For starters, it is a guitar book without a lot of words and words, but is a See and Do guitar book that presents the basics for every beginning guitar player in bold and easy to understand fingering diagram illustrations. Here is a list of some of the basic but important learning to play guitar information contained in The First Stage Guitar Book,
the source to building a great foundation for the beginning guitar playing enthusiast:
- How to tune the guitar
- How to hold and strum the guitar
- How to play chord progressions without reading music
- Learn the most commonly played guitar chords in both Open and Barre forms.
- Learn how to play the most commonly played guitar chords in all keys: Majors, Minors, Minor 7ths, Dominant 7ths, Major 7ths, 9ths along with practice chord progressions galore.
- A number of simple and boldly illustrated practice chord diagrams to show you how to move from chord to chord with ease.
- Learn the most commonly and easiest fingering patterns and the best sounding fingering patterns along with suggested tips on how to enhance the sound of a chord.
- Instantly change a chord of the same name from a major chord to a minor to a minor seventh or dominant seventh chord by just lifting a finger (i.e., an F Major to an F Minor to an F Minor Seventh to an F7).
- Kick your chord progressions into rock-n-roll by adding 7th chords in every key along with illustrated accompanying chord progressions.
- Get into the blues mood with 9th chords in every key along with accompanying illustrated chord progressions. Simple technique on how to transpose a chord progression to suit your voice.
- How to play scale patterns without reading music in both staff and ta & notation.
- Start-Up Scale Patterns With Tablature are given in easy to understand illustrated diagrams along with chord progressions to accompany the scale patterns in matching keys.
- Put your own melodies together with the easy to understand CHORD COMBINATION CHART leaving you without the guessing of which chord goes with which chord available only in The First Stage Guitar Book.
You will discover and experience immediate progress on your way to learning how to play the guitar and then use it toward your favorite style of music, rock-n-roll, blues, country, popular, folk, etc., for as long as you play the guitar. There are more than just two or three chords and scales in this simple and clearly illustrated learn how to play guitar book. The First Stage Guitar Book
contains the easiest and best sounding chord fingering patterns from every key as well as some of the most basic scale patterns suitable for the beginning guitar player.