Jumpstart your mens' group--or take it to another level with this 4-session event kit! An Uncommon Event is a video retreat "run" by Tony Dungy, author of UNcommon
(Tyndale House Publishers). This Super Bowl-winning coach (2007) has spent his life working with and developing young men. Now he's ready to share the core truths he wants every man to understand, live by, and pass on to others. An Uncommon Event
helps men live a more significant life--right where God has placed them.
- It's a relational experience. Includes four 15 to 25 minute DVD sessions with Coach Dungy, plus questions and activities. Each session lasts one hour, including the video component and time to work through the questions and activities.
- Includes flexible options! An Uncommon Event is divided onto four "quarters" and can be used as a powerful mens' breakfast (to connect with and motivate men during the NFL season), or as a 4-week video study. An Uncommon Event makes a great kick-off or finale to the Dare to Be Uncommon mens' Bible study.
- The four sessions help men to...
- Look at where they're at right now, and what their first steps forward need to be.
- Examine their lives in Jesus, and live knowing only Jesus can hepl them become the men they desire to be.
- Realize who God has already put around them to invest in--so they can move forward together.
- Explore the bigger picture. Men will discover how to develop and pass on their significance, and unearth where God may already be leading them to expand their "platforms."
- Kit includes a...Booklet with session questions and activities, suggested venues, decorating/environment ideas, and promotion ideas; DVD with four 15 to 25 minute Coach Dungy sessions and on-screen questions and activities; CD-ROM with bulletin inserts, graphics and a banner ad for church websites, news release, net display ad, postcard invitations/RSVP cards, table tents, and an 8 x 11 flier.