An encouraging message for children: When you feel like you're the smallest of smalls, Jesus' love cnan make you feel like the tallest of talls.
A delightful rhyming story about the Too-Smalls who live in the Stiltsville. Every evening at six, the Too-Smalls meet in the square where they hope they'll be picked to receive stilts to strut about above the stilt-less masses below. They come to see if they matter--if they're awesome, if they're pretty, if they're clever, or funny. Ollie, the smallest of too-smalls, pleas to be picked. He wnts to be like the hig-ups of Stiltsville who ar proud of their stilts, the ultimate status. But one he gets stilts, oh how it hurts when he stumbles and tumbles and loses his stilts. That is...until he meets Jesusu who chose low over high telling him, "Keep your feet on the ground. You matter already."
This book for kids coordinates with Max's trade book, Fearless
, releasing in September 2009.
Features and Benefits
- A new picture book from best-selling author Max Lucado that helps kids who feel left out
- Children learn that there is no need to try to be something they are not because they matter already
- Children learn that God loves them just the way He made them, and they don't have to follow every trend to make themselves better and greater
- A rhyming, fun-to-read story with charming illustrations
- Release and storyline coordinate with Max's next adult trade book release, Fearless, releasing in September 2009