Audio version of all nine lessons plus all bonus materials on 6 packed CDs.
Join more than a dozen world experts as they consider how religion and science might coexist and even complement one another in the 21st Century. Produced for laity and sponsored by the John Templeton Foundation.
For more information visit Wesley Ministry Network
The Nine DVD-Based Lessons:
1. Introduction - Francis S. Collins
2. Friends or Foes?
The Story of a Complex Relationship - David Wilkinson
3. Truth in Science and Religion - Philip Clayton
4. God and Nature - Keith Ward
5. Creation and Evolution - Darrel Falk
6. What Does It Mean to Be Human? - Warren Brown
7. The God of Hope and the End of the World - John Polkinghorne
8. Religion, Science, and Ethics: New Frontiers - Ted Peters
9. Creation Care – Beth Norcross, Bruce Birch, Denise Dombkowski
- Hopkins, Kendall Soulen & Susan Willhauck
The Bonus Material:
· A Conversation Between Nobel Laureate William Phillips
- and Francis S. Collins
· The Dawkins Delusion? – Alister McGrath
· On Faith and Scientific Discovery – Nobel Laureate Charles Townes
· Darwin and the Economy of Grace – Amy Laura Hall