Human sexuality is one of God’s greatest gifts to people. Created By God is a program resource designed to communicate to fifth and sixth graders that we are a fantastic creation made by God. The topics of human sexuality, values, and relationships are approached in a frank, honest, and Bible-based manner.
The 20-minute DVD Assistant is crucial to successfully implementing the program. It gives examples of how to interact with the boys and girls, provides leadership modeling, and gives excerpts from a sample parent session. Video segments from live workshops held by longtime Christian educators Jim Ritchie and Nan Zoller.
1. Connecting with Tweens on Faith and Sex
2. Leadership: It Doesn’t Take an Expert
3. Different Leaders for Different Tasks
4. Parents, Tweens and Created By God: Are We Ready for This?
5. Questions Tweens Ask and a Way To Respond
Each session is approximately two minutes in length
1. You Shall Love the Lord Your God
2. What a Fantastic Creation We Are
3. If You Know You’re God’s Creation
4. Jesus Stand close By My Side
Each song is approximately two minutes in length.