Now thoroughly revised, with a new cover and all-new devotions that reflect the concerns couples face today, the bestselling Couples' Devotional Bible is designed to help you build your relationship on the one foundation you can count on: God's Word. Developed in partnership with Christianity Today International's Marriage Partnership magazine staff and contributors, this Bible was created to aid couples, particularly in the first years of marriage, in understanding the biblical foundation for marriage.
Topics include: Communication. Work and Career. Sex. Setting Goals. Step Parenting. Money. Fears. Worship. Forgiveness. Each devotion is tailored and relevant, written to apply God's words to issues that are important to couples.
- New International Version text
- 260 all-new weekday devotions by contributors such as Lauren Winner, Jennifer Schuchmann, Wayne Brouwer, and Carla Barnhill
- Connection Time at the end of every weekday devotion promotes application and interaction
- 52 weekend devotions include advice from bestselling writers, marriage therapists, and pastors, including Les and Leslie Parrott, Gary Thomas, Bill and Lynne Hybels, and Gary Smalley
- Weekend devotions also contain tips, helps, quizzes, activities, and an application tied to couples from the Bible
- Index to features, list of contributors, recommended reading ... and more
- Double-column format
- Font size: 8.8pt