Organizing Your Day
Time Management Techniques That Will Work for You
REVEL FLEMING H
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
EXCERPT FROM CATALOG:
Yes or no?
1. Are you trying to do too much in the time you have?
2. Do you know what the chief time hindrances are in your life?
3. Are you willing to make some changes in how you use your time?
If you answered yes to any of these, you are ready for this chapter.
Time is unpredictable. Often it seems slippery, sliding by unnoticed and unused. Because you can't see it, it is tricky to organize. Let's demystify it. If we approach it in the same way we approach organizing furniture or clothing or silverware, it becomes less mysterious.
Step away from blaming, complaining, and justifying. No matter what is holding you back, you can overcome it. There is a wonderfully upgraded life waiting for you. Just begin one step at a time to move in the direction of good time management.
1. Plan ahead how you will use the twenty-four hours in your day.
2. Tackle hard things early so they won't be hanging over your head.
3. Plan to use your peak productivity time to your best advantage.
4. Think and plan first. Act second.
5. Do things now that will save you time in the future.
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Cokesbury Bible Finder
Cokesbury Curriculum Locator
Cokesbury Gift Finder
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2017 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.