What’s the most spiritual thing you will do today?
Prayer? Reading the Bible? Serving? How we decide to express our faith is up to us. The power of choice is one of the most important elements of our spiritual journey.
Students are constantly faced with life-changing decisions in their relationships and faith. In these four sessions, Marcus Goodloe introduces Biblical principles to help students make wise choices amidst a chaotic culture:
1. Choosing Faith- 15 minutes
2. Consequences- 14 minutes
3. Choose Your Reaction- 13 minutes
4. What is Your Purpose? - 13 minutes
- Four video sessions on 2 DVDs
- 60 page Leader’s Guide
- Printable Group Handouts
- Real-life interviews with students across the country
- Behind-the-scenes moments with Christian Music Magazine’s New Artist of the Year, Family Force 5
Marcus "Goodie" Goodloe serves under Erwin McManus as a leader at Mosaic, a diverse congregation located in Los Angeles. He is a national speaker at various Youth Specialties events and Song of Solomon Conferences along with the LeadNow and Fusion events. Goodie lives with his wife and two children in California.
Choose also includes an interview with Family Force 5. Family Force 5 is an energetic Christian crossover rock band from Atlanta, Georgia. Outgoing personalities and music bursting at the seams with infectious unpredictability helped turn this band into a MySpace sensation.